- Mayorga is a district of Liberia Canton and borders with Canton de La Cruz y Upala.
- It is characterized by its green landscape, rich vegetation and cooler climate than in other parts of Canton Liberia
- The region is great for cattle breeding and agriculture
- There is rather a small population in Mayorga, its main village is García Flamenco close to Río Quebrada.
- In some parts there are strong winds, Parque eólico Orosí, a significant wind farm has settled in the area since it is ideal for wind power generation.
- This is the place to buy farm houses/ fincas
- A perfect place for hideaways or to have a weekend home in the cooler climate
- Beautiful for hiking, biking or horseback riding
- Not far away from Blue Water River Resort with thermal waters and a garden full of flowers and exotic plants.
Mayorga Real Estate and Highlights