Canas Dulces Profile
- Cañas Dulces is one of the five districts of Liberia Canton
- It is a rural district with its main village and administrative center Cañas Dulces which can be reached within 15-20 min. from Liberia center
- There is a population of ca. 3’500 people
- The climate in Cañas Dulces is warm and dry
- The area is known for agriculture and in particular for cultivation of cane sugar
- The district counts with a rich vegetation, green fields, tropical woods, hills, volcano views etc.
- There are several hotels with hot springs offering adventure packages including zip lines, horse back riding, water toboggan etc.
Canas Dulces Real Estate
- This is the place to be if you don’t want to live in the city but be close to it
- Homes in Cañas Dulces usually offer large gardens, and beautiful valley or volcano views
- It is also an ideal place to buy a finca or a place to retreat during the weekends
- Some residential gated projects with single family homes are on its way
Canas Dulces Particularities
- Try the extreme adventure package and visit the water fall at Buena vista Lodge.
- Enjoy an adventure day or relax day including an organic cuisine meal, all dishes served are composed from ingredients grown in the area
- Have lunch at Hotel Borinquen or spend the entire weekend in this beautiful resort offering horse riding, zip lines and many other other activities